Backroads Broadband Internet Service Plan Pricing
Backroads Broadband Internet offers unlimited internet plans free of data caps and data limits. Faster speed plans may not be available in all areas. Business plans are also available on a need basis, please call the office and discuss which plan and options would be the best fit for you and your family.
|Internet Service Plans
||Price w/tax With EPP w/tax
|Res Silver 10 Mbps Unlimited
||10 Mbps / 3 Mbps
|Res Gold 15 Mbps Unlimited
||15 Mbps / 5 Mbps
|Res Platinum 20 Mbps Unlimited
||20 Mbps / 5 Mbps
|Res Ultimate 25 Mbps Unlimited
||25 Mbps / 5 Mbps
WHAT'S DUE AT THE DATE OF THE INSTALLATION:
1. Contract/Installation Fee: When you pay for the installation, you actually purchase the equipment over time. We do not rent or lease it. If the install is successful, then cost of the install will be due within 24 hours. A payment can be made by check/cash given to the install techs, payment set up through the customer portal, or you can call the main office number and set up a credit card or bank draft. If the install is not successful, then you owe nothing.
2. Router Fee: You will need to determine what size router you will need for your home. Our routers come preset as access points and are configured to our system to be able to be used immediately. All you have to do is download the TP Deco app and it walks you through naming your router and setting your password.
3. Prorated internet fee- from the day of install to the last day of the month. Your next bill will be due by the 10th of the following month.
4. Prorated equipment protection plan- from the day of the install to the last day of the month if applicable.
1. 2-Year Contract - $75 with a $25 CPE Activation Fee - $100 Total
2. 1-Year Contract -$125 with a $25 CPA Activation Fee - $150 Total
3. No Contract/Month-to-month - $250 with a $25 CPE Activation Fee - $275 Total
1. A small router covers approximately 2,000square feet and with taxes costs $89.95.
2. A large router covers approximately 2,200 square feet and runs Wi-fi 6 standard with taxes costs $129.95.
EQUIPMENT PROTECTION PLAN
We also offer an Equipment Protection Plan for $9.95 per month plus taxes. It covers any damage outside of your control to any of the equipment that we install (CPE antenna on the outside, CAT5 cable, power supply, router) for instance: you get hit by lightning, or a dog chews a cable, we will go out there and replace it free of cost to you. IF the damage is due to human error- such as roofers throwing the equipment away, or the homeowner undoing the installation as set forth by the technicians- then the Equipment Protection Plan DOES NOT cover these incidents. The Equipment Protection Plan is optional and not required.
If you choose NOT to subscribe to the Equipment Protection Plan, there will be a per service fee added to your bill for all services rendered and ALL needed equipment.
The following are some of the prices for any troubleshoots and repairs that may need to be made:
- Truck Roll fee $75.00
- Labor- $30.00 an hour with a 2 hour minimum
- CPE (outside unit) -$125.00
- Router- $89.95 or $129.95
- Power supply, surge arrestor, dongle- $15.00 apiece
- CAT 5 Cable- $0.25 a foot.